Our primary objective is to be a leader in the field of education, fulfilling the diverse learning needs across the K-12 spectrum.
We aim to:
- Offer a progressive learning environment which fosters excellence and original thinking.
- Creatively employ a variety of media to personalize learning for different learners.
- Deploy new and innovative technology making teaching and learning an interactive, fun process
Our School operates in the philosophical boundaries of the following
- School management systems and practices based on Total Quality Management
- Student centric psycho pedagogy
- Technology driven classrooms that make learning interactive and customized
Total Quality Management
Our systems and practices are based on Total Quality Management, to ensure:
- Parity between parental expectation and school delivery capacity
- Curriculum planning, classroom practice and assessment are in sync with each other
- Responsibilities are efficiently shared between the Parents, Students, Teachers and Management
Our innovative teaching processes are based on
- Path breaking psycho pedagogies, including - multiple intelligences, constructivist and experiential learning, brain based methods, development of thinking skills and creativity.
- A spectrum of academic activities that would appeal to varied student interests, abilities and learning styles
- Enriched non-academic activities for personality and physiological development such as Wellness Programme, Cultural Inputs, Sports and Athletics, Life Skills and Global Issues Awareness
- A healthy mixture of teacher led and self learning tools to aid a holistic student development
At CG Manipal Campion School, we aim to enrich the child's learning by driving technology into the classroom. Teachers are trained to leverage technology and build on experiential learning for the child.
Classrooms are equipped with technologically superior interactive devices and DigitALly™, a content platform that provides e-content for all grades. This multi-media based content, consisting of videos, animations and presentations, helps the teacher in making the classroom very engaging and interactive. This cognitive learning process ensures that the child learns the concepts thoroughly and retains the knowledge for a very long period of time.